Our limited warranty ensures that if the part(s) are found to be defective based on poor workmanship and/or faulty mate-rials, they are covered and replaced. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period MQPARTS will exchange or replace the product with the same or equivalent product.
Duration of Warranty
MQPARTS products are covered by warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original end user or customer. This limited warranty applies only to the original end user customer for the term of the product warranty de-scribed herein. This limited warranty is non-transferable.
What this Warranty Cover
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship of the product . Only consumers purchasing this prod-uct from an authorized MQPARTS retailer or reseller may obtain coverage under this limited warranty. We provide a limited warranty of One Year Warranty from the delivery date of your product to the original purchaser or installer, unless other-wise specified, and covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty applies only to parts replacement unless a part cannot be obtained in its place. In such cases, a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. All items must be unmodified or in its original condition and must not be damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
What this Warranty Does not Cover
This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or neglected maintenance, improper installation, altera-tion, or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- Any misuse contrary to the instructions in the user manual; the product was not used in accordance with any accompany-ing instructions.
- The product was not used for its intended function.
- Malfunctions caused by other equipment.
- The product has been sold as second-hand or that has been resold contrary to U.S. and other applicable export regulations.
- Failure or damage caused by any third party products.
- We cannot assume liability in excess of the amount of the original sale.
- This limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including the unauthorized removal of any component or external cover).
- This limited warranty does not cover any damages or losses of any kind whatsoever resulting from loss of, damage to, or corruption of, determining the source of system problems.
- The warranty does not cover expedited shipping charges, labor expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses re-sulting from installation errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We are not responsible for reimbursing return shipping charges you may incur.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being returned un-der a warranty claim. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she will be responsible for filing a lost claim with the ship-ping company used. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the cus-tomer.
How this Warranty will Be Cover
You must contact our support department first, If the product is cover under warranty the support department will author-ize the return of your product to MQPARTS or an authorized provider. We will replace your product without charge with the same product or an equivalent replacement product if the original product were to be discontinued. Shipping cost is not cover under warranty.
Limitation of Implied Warranties
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If the product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain warranty service by contacting product support at support@MQPARTS.com.